Pre cut Rag Quilt KIT custom for Liz - Zoo animals in pink turquoise, bird, elephant, bunny shapes included
*This listing is eligible for a 50% off promo. See details below
As the owner of Sky Valley Quilt Co, I am proud to offer my quilts in a ready to stack and sew KIT. This stunning quilt can now be made in your home with the same professional results I have perfected over the past 12 years. This is a complete kit and includes all the fabric needed to make a quilt identical to the one shown. All you need is a good pair of rag snips and thread to make this pretty quilt.
In this Kit you get all the precut (not prefringed) 10" squares needed to make the selected size. This kit includes all quilters flannels in fun pink and turquoise animal prints. Sample design would make a 36" x 36" baby sized quilt. Other sizes available below.
• Top fabrics - combinations of all prints shown
• Backing- light pink pin stripe flannel squares
• Middle- white flannel squares
• 3 diecuts shapes are included. These come ready to fuse and sew. These are precut not pre- stitched. You do all the sewing and any embellishments
desired. eyes and bird legs can be stitch on by you or left off for a more rustic look. these are easy shapes to sew on, even for beginners.
• Kits are cut and shipped within 3-5 business days per 36" x 36" size. Please allow more time for larger kit orders.
• Full illustrated instructions are also included as well as any email support you need.
• 36" x 36" (5x5 square design) 3 die-cut shapes
• 36" X 51" (5X7 design) toddler size 3 die-cut shapes
• 44" x 58" (6x8 design) lap quilt size 6 die-cut shapes
• 58” x 65” (8x9) design) larger lap quilt 9 die-cut shapes
*For a limited time, we are offering discounts for professional looking customer submitted images for kit listings that do not show a finished example. These are listings that show a scanned image ONLY. This is not for every listings. These details will be shown in listings that are eligible. Not all listings without a finished example are eligible as some are nearly sold out. A 10% discount will be sent upon receiving your best completed quilt images within a 3-4 week time frame. (Meaning, not 6 months later when the listing has already been sold out). IF 4 or more mages are used in a listing, I will increase that to a 50% off one item purchase.
I am by no means a professional photographer and I use my cell phone to take my quilt photos. I take most from my covered porch area that does not get direct sunlight. You can copy how I do them or try something new, but I need 5 good photos with this criteria:
• details of appliques
• clear photos of the fabrics
• one photo showing part of the backing
• Quilts must be sewn using the appliques provided (if applicable) and must be finished using the same seam allowance specifications and what is detailed in
• Please don’t submitted more than 9 photos
• Please pay attention to your backgrounds as nothing unsightly can be in it. Grass and flowers are great for backgrounds
• I can edit and crop if need be.